Skip to content

7MEDIA

  • HOME
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Animals
  • World
  • Cookie Policy (EU)
  • Toggle search form

3 Minutes Ago, Elon Musk SPEAKS OUT To Boycott The View: “It’s A Meeting Place For Ignorant Women.” – kaka

Posted on February 9, 2025 By admin

3 Minutes Ago, Elon Musk SPEAKS OUT To Boycott The View: “It’s A Meeting Place For Ignorant Women.”

Elon Musk Calls for Boycott of ‘The View’: ‘A Gathering Place for Ignorant Women’

Recently, a viral video on social media titled “Elon Musk ENDS The View In $75M DEFAMATION Lawsuit??!!” has attracted public attention. In this video, Elon Musk is said to have criticized the show “The View”, calling it a “gathering place for ignorant women” and calling for a boycott of the show.

However, there is currently no official information or specific evidence about Elon Musk making such statements. The spread of this information may stem from misunderstandings or rumors on social media.

This is not the first time Elon Musk has been involved in public controversies. Previously, he called for a boycott of the encyclopedia Wikipedia, claiming that the platform is “too radical”.

In addition, Elon Musk has also had strong reactions to advertisers withdrawing from the X platform (formerly Twitter) following controversies related to his posts that were deemed anti-Semitic. At a conference, he used swear words to criticize these companies.

Elon Musk launches profane attack on X advertisers - BBC News

Currently, there is no confirmed information about Elon Musk actually calling for a boycott of the show “The View”. Users should be cautious and verify information from reliable sources before drawing conclusions

Recently, a video that went viral on social media with the title “Elon Musk Calls for a Boycott of The View Because It’s a Gathering Place for Ignorant Women” has caused a stir in public opinion. In the video, Elon Musk is said to have made strong statements criticizing The View – a famous American talk show with the participation of many female MCs such as Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Sunny Hostin, and Sara Haines.

Musk is said to disagree with the way this show discusses social, political, and cultural issues, claiming that it is biased and lacking objectivity. He is also said to have called on viewers to boycott this show because he believes that it “does not represent the diverse voices of society but only serves a certain ideological group.”

However, there is currently no official source confirming that Elon Musk actually made this statement. The spread of information can stem from misunderstandings or manipulated content on social media.

 

Airing since 1997, The View is a popular talk show founded by veteran host Barbara Walters. The show often focuses on social, political, cultural issues, and many other hot topics. The highlight of The View is the interaction between female hosts with different viewpoints, but the show has also been criticized for its leftist leanings and lack of objectivity in its discussions.

 

Over the years, The View has been embroiled in controversy many times, especially when the hosts have made controversial statements about famous political figures and businessmen. This has led many conservatives to criticize the show for promoting a biased viewpoint instead of creating a fair space for debate.

It’s no secret that Elon Musk has had his share of disagreements with the media. The Tesla and SpaceX boss is a vocal advocate for free speech and has frequently criticized major news outlets for what he sees as “bias” and “manipulation” of information to serve his own interests.

Elon Musk tells off Disney's Iger and other fleeing advertisers in DealBook  interview - Los Angeles Times

In 2022, Musk accused The New York Times, CNN, and other outlets of distorting the truth about Twitter’s (now X) policies after he took over the platform.

He has also publicly sparred with journalists on several occasions, even calling some reporters “hypocrites” for reporting false news.

In 2023, he called for a boycott of Wikipedia, saying the platform was “too radical” and no longer a neutral source of information.

In December 2023, Musk made a controversial statement when he cursed at advertisers who were boycotting the X platform, asking them to “never come back again.”

 

Given these events, it is not surprising that Elon Musk is calling for a boycott of The View, although it has not been confirmed.

On social media, the reaction to this news is mixed. Some people support Musk, agreeing that The View is biased and does not represent many different viewpoints. They believe that the show often criticizes conservative figures and does not create conditions for fair debate.

However, others believe that Elon Musk may be going too far, and calling for a boycott of a show just because you disagree with its views is an act of disrespect for freedom of the press.

Some comments on Twitter (now X) about the incident:

“Musk is right. The View is no longer a neutral talk show. It’s more like a group of like-minded people discussing each other without accepting dissenting opinions.”

“The View has always had a diversity of opinions. If Musk doesn’t like it, just don’t watch it.”

“If this is true, Musk is doing what he has criticized – silencing the media when it doesn’t serve his interests.”

Is This Just a Rumor?

At the moment, there is no concrete evidence that Elon Musk actually said this. There are no posts on his X account mentioning this incident, nor have any official sources confirmed Musk’s statement. This raises the question of whether this is a product of people intentionally creating rumors to stir up controversy and attract attention.

In fact, rumors about shocking statements by celebrities like Musk often appear on YouTube or social media platforms with sensational headlines to attract views. Users should verify information before believing any content online.

Although there is no concrete evidence, the rumor that Elon Musk called for a boycott of The View has sparked a widespread debate about media bias, free speech, and the role of talk shows in shaping public opinion.

Regardless of which side you are on – supporting Musk or defending The View – one thing is certain: these controversies will continue as long as

News

Post navigation

Previous Post: Whole World Shocked after Elon Musk releases UN-CENSORED list photo and video of celeb stars associated with Diddy: “People deserves to know” – kaka
Next Post: The Mystery of Diddy’s Underground Tunnels: Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith Reveal the Shocking Truth! – kaka

Related Posts

  • BREAKING NEWS! Country music legend Willie Nelson has signed a $19 Million Netflix deal for an exclusive 8-part docu-series, “Willie Nelson: Outlaw Legend.” The series promises an intimate journey through Nelson’s extraordinary life — from his humble beginnings in Abbott, Texas, to becoming one of America’s most beloved cultural icons, with a career spanning more than seven decades… News
  • H0T VIDEO: Omarion BREAKS Down & Reveals How Diddy Helped Chris Stokes Use B2K Boys. – mega News
  • HOT NEWS: President Donald Trump unexpectedly issues a decree banning Bruce Springsteen from entering or leaving the country indefinitely and threatens to “expel” Bruce Springsteen from the U.S. following a series of recent critical remarks related to the administration Trump is running. This is Bruce Springsteen’s response that left everyone speechless. News
  • “I’M NOT HERE FOR THE SPOTLIGHT… I’M HERE FOR HER.” — BLAKE SHELTON’S VOICE CRACKED IN FRONT OF 20,000 PEOPLE. The arena went dead silent. News
  • A SONG FOR PATTI — Bruce Springsteen’s “Brown Eyed Girl” becomes a radiant, heartfelt tribute to the love and memories he shares with Patti Scialfa News
  • SURPRISE: Reba McEntire AND Rex Linn have just sent the internet into a frenzy—fans simply can’t take their eyes off this beloved couple after a new series of photos, capturing Reba McEntire stunning fans with her effortless beachside style and radiant smile, suddenly went viral… and honestly, she looks absolutely breathtaking. News
  • Elon Musk Reveals 6th Generation Fighter Jet That Defies ALL Physics – mega News
  • Grimes’ Mom Alleges Elon Musk Is ‘Withholding’ Their 3 Kids from Visiting Their Dy:ing Great-Grandmother. – kaka News
  • A newborn baby was discovered abandoned just five hours ago, wrapped in a thin blanket and left with no one to claim them. In the face of this heartbreaking scene, country music legend George Strait stepped forward in a way no one expected — announcing that he would become the child’s guardian and personally cover every living expense, education, and need until the child turns 18. Known for a lifetime of songs about family, faith, and the heart of Texas, Strait’s decision feels like more than charity — it’s a deeply personal act of compassion and responsibility. Now the world is left wondering: what inspired the “King of Country” to take on such an extraordinary promise at this stage of his life? News
  • 🎤🔥 BLAKE SHELTON IS BACK — AND COUNTRY MUSIC JUST GOT LOUDER 🔥🎤 Blake Shelton has officially returned to the stage… and fans are feeling every second of it. News
  • Brυce Spriпgsteeп’s Qυiet Gift: A Soпg of Hope for Orphaпed Childreп iп Loпdoп News
  • BREAKING NEWS: Elon Musk Reveals January 20th Release Date for Explosive Diddy and Epstein Client List: ‘The Truth Will Come Out’ -kaka News
  • Bruce Springsteen Joins Dramatic Rescue of Young Girl Swept Away in Texas Floods — A Scene That Moved Rescuers to Tears News
  • Blake Shelton said, “I’m not worried” about losing fans for criticizing Trump, and he stated that his new tour “will use music to talk about politics and speak out about what’s going on in the country.” News

Copyright © 2026 7MEDIA.

Powered by PressBook News WordPress theme