Skip to content

7MEDIA

  • HOME
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Animals
  • World
  • Cookie Policy (EU)
  • Toggle search form

At 70, Reba McEntire said yes to longtime love Rex Linn in the most heartfelt way imaginable, accepting his dazzling proposal amid the serene beauty of their Texas ranch where magic felt as natural as the land itself

Posted on January 4, 2026 By user user

At 70, Reba McEntire said yes to longtime love Rex Linn in the most heartfelt way imaginable, accepting his dazzling proposal amid the serene beauty of their Texas ranch where magic felt as natural as the land itself.LC

 Posted December 31, 2025
At 70, Reba McEntire proved once again that love doesn’t follow a timeline — it follows truth. In a moment as authentic and grounded as the woman herself, Reba said yes to her longtime partner, actor Rex Linn, far away from flashing cameras and red carpets.

The setting couldn’t have been more fitting.

No grand ballroom.


No celebrity spectacle.

Just their Texas ranch — open land, quiet skies, and the place that has long been their shared refuge.

87% of Dementia Cases Linked to 3 Foods. You Probably Ate #1 TodayNeuroscience Institute

Cardiologists: If Your Pants Keep Tightening, Don’t Ignore This Gelatin TrickHollywood Tricks

Dementia and Memory Loss Has Been Linked To this Common Food – Do You Eat It?Brain Defense News

Sources close to the couple say the proposal was deeply personal, intimate, and filled with emotion. Rex, known for his steady, thoughtful presence, reportedly planned every detail with care, choosing a moment when the ranch was still, the air warm, and the world felt far away.

And then there was the ring.

Those who have seen it describe it as dazzling but tasteful — elegant without being loud, timeless rather than trendy. Very Reba. A symbol not of extravagance, but of commitment built slowly, honestly, and without pressure.

SAD NEWS: Just 30 Minutes Ago, Harrison Ford’s Family Confirms a Sudden Incident That Leaves the Legendary Actor and Fans in Shock .MD

The world paused when the news broke, a collective gasp echoing from Hollywood to the quiet corners of every fan’s heart. Harrison Ford, the man who’d carved his name into the stars as Han Solo, Indiana Jones, and Rick Deckard, was gone. His family’s statement, raw with grief, hit like a thunderclap: the 82-year-old legend had been taken from them, from us, in a way that felt too sudden, too cruel for a man who’d seemed immortal. The words they shared were heavy, each syllable carrying the weight of a life lived boldly, fiercely, and unapologetically.

content

Post navigation

Previous Post: Reports are surfacing that Bruce Springsteen and Robert De Niro are planning to leave the country for good. Citing a lack of respect and a shifting political landscape, the two icons are reportedly looking for a fresh start abroad.
Next Post: SAD NEWS: A longtime manager of Reba Mcentire, who supported her career and fans for many years, has tragically lost their life at the age of 40 following a heartbreaking family dispute, leaving behind a 3-year-old child.

Related Posts

  • GOOD NEW: JUST 15 MINUTES AGO, George Strait’s family welcomed a beautiful new grandchild — but the joy only came after moments of fear that had everyone holding their breath. Complications during labor turned the delivery room into a scene of tension and worry, with loved ones praying desperately for both mother and baby. content
  • “The Boss Is Back”: Bruce Springsteen Shocks America as Headliner of Turning Point USA’s “All-American Halftime Show” content
  • Bruce Springsteen is launching “The Evergreen Sanctuary” — a sprawling six-acre, multi-million-dollar haven in the Malibu Hills devoted to abused and abandoned dogs. content
  • Netflix has unveiled the official trailer for its upcoming documentary “Reba McEntire: The Voice That Shook the World”, a sweeping look at the life, music, and legacy of the legendary country music icon. Slated for release on January 15, the documentary has already generated intense buzz among fans and critics alike, promising an intimate and visually striking journey through one of country music’s most iconic voices. content
  • Faith. Family. Freedom. The Night Blake Shelton Brought America Back Together at the All-American Halftime Show content
  • “Faith. Freedom. Music.” Blake Shelton Donates $10 Million to Power Turning Point USA’s ‘All-American Halftime Show’ — A New Kind of Super Bowl Moment content
  • BREAKING: Netflix Announces a 16-Episode Series With Willie Nelson — “Strings and Stories”. In a move that’s already generating major buzz, Netflix has officially unveiled a brand-new 16-episode original series centered around Willie Nelson, one of the most iconic and enduring figures in American music. Titled “Strings and Stories,” the project promises an intimate, behind-the-scenes journey into the life, legacy, and creative spirit of the country legend. News
  • 5 Minutes Ago: A Homeless Man Approached Paul McCartney on the Street and Asked, “Can I Have a Dollar?” — Paul’s Response Will Leave You in Awe… Entertainment
  • BREAKING NEWS: Willie Nelson says, “Our country would be safer without voices that attack core American values — starting with Whoopi Goldberg!” News
  • One rainy afternoon on the outskirts of London, Sharon Osbourne sat silently on the sofa, the house now eerily quiet after Ozzy’s passing. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. George Strait, Ozzy’s longtime friend, appeared with a sorrowful expression. Without saying much, he opened a worn wooden box. Inside was a frayed leather bracelet lined with silver, the very one Ozzy wore during his 1972 Black Sabbath tour. “He gave this back to me after the accident… and said, ‘If I go first, give this to Sharon.’” Sharon’s hands trembled as she took the keepsake, tears streaming down her face. She clutched the bracelet to her chest and whispered, “He never forgot me…” The room fell into a silent wave of grief, heavy with love and memory. News
  • “Incroyable ! Hier soir, Elon Musk, le patron de X, a détruit la carrière de JLO en un instant – un scandale si rapide que personne n’a eu le temps de réagir ! Découvrez les détails ici” News
  • George Strait Stands Tall: A Night of Music, Unity, and Patriotism in Nashville News
  • “YOU THINK I’M DONE? THINK AGAIN!” Willie Nelson Files $50 Million Lawsuit After Explosive Live TV Clash News
  • “After more than two decades and 28 No. 1 hits, Blake Shelton said six words that silenced an entire arena. Blake Shelton stepped onto that stage knowing something the crowd didn’t — this was the moment of a new chapter. He held the mic and said: “I won’t be touring anymore.” News

Copyright © 2026 7MEDIA.

Powered by PressBook News WordPress theme