Skip to content

7MEDIA

  • HOME
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Animals
  • World
  • Cookie Policy (EU)
  • Toggle search form

Jake Paul challenges Conor McGregor with new rules for fight after beating Mike Tyson – susu

Posted on November 18, 2024 By admin No Comments on Jake Paul challenges Conor McGregor with new rules for fight after beating Mike Tyson – susu

Jake Paul has challenged Conor McGregor to an MMA fight following his victory over Mike Tyson.

Paul beat Tyson by unanimous decision, but the fight was widely slammed and McGregor had his say on the event. In a now-deleted social media post, McGregor fumed: “A 16 minute spar in sparring gloves. F*** off.”

Paul has since responded to McGregor by calling him out, writing: “Dear Conor, I know you told my team you would fight me at 170lbs. That’s never happening. But let’s run it in MMA. No weight class. Just like how it used to be done. But you won’t.”

Paul’s post comes after he was asked about a potential boxing match with McGregor at the post-fight press conference. “Yeah, he’ll never do that though,” Paul responded. “He knows. He’s not his own boss.

Mike Tyson

“It’s easy to say Conor McGregor doesn’t want to fight Jake Paul, but it’s the f****** truth. Look at him go toe to toe with Nate Diaz who was easy work for me. It was like a Monday sparring session.”

Although Paul has solely competed in boxing so far, the 27-year-old is under contract with the Professional Fighter’s League (PFL) and is set to make his MMA debut for the promotion next year.

Speaking to MMA Fighting last month, PFL owner Donn Davis revealed: “He tells me the summer of 2025. He’s been training. If Nate Diaz would’ve accepted the fight as he did in the centre down in Dallas, he said ‘I’ll take the fight’, it would’ve happened.

Jake Paul fights Mike Tyson

Paul beat Mike Tyson by unanimous decision and has now set his sights on McGregor (Image:

AFP via Getty Images)

“And then he backed away and didn’t take the fight. And then later, he was ready to take the fight, but Jake had a lot of success in boxing, so wasn’t yet ready to come back to MMA.

“You have to have timing, health, money, it all comes together, it’s very hard to do. That was one where the timing was always off between Diaz and Jake. Will Tommy (Fury) be back on next year? Don’t know.

“Will it be Tommy Fury? Don’t know. Will it be someone else? Don’t know. But Jake says he’s ready, but he really had so much success in boxing in his mind that it really delayed his MMA.”

Join our new WhatsApp community and receive your daily dose of Mirror Football content. We also treat our community members to special offers, promotions, and adverts from us and our partners. If you don’t like our community, you can check out any time you like. If you’re curious, you can read our Privacy Notice.

This article contains affiliate links, we will receive a commission on any sales we generate from it.

Sport Tags:Spot

Post navigation

Previous Post: Anthony Davis Shares Why He Gets ‘Frustrated and Upset’ With Dalton Knecht – Mr. Everest
Next Post: CONFIRMED: Arsenal Win Transfer Battle Over Man City and Liverpool for £100m Goal Machine Who Scored 45 Goals Last Season; Arteta’s Pitch Seals the Deal for January Move – Congrats, Arsenal Fans! – Mr. Everest

Related Posts

  • “BREAKING: Steelers Secure Minkah Fitzpatrick’s Future with Powerful ‘8-Word’ Statement in 2025!” Sport
  • Mike Tyson defeat Jake Paul – Mr. Everest Sport
  • “BREAKING: Referee from Steelers vs. Ravens Game Faces Massive Fine & Career Threats Amid NFL Playoff Scandal!” Sport
  • “BREAKING: Coach Mike Tomlin Apologizes to Fans, Vows to Bring the Pittsburgh Steelers Back Stronger Than Ever!” Sport
  • Done Deal: Steelers HC Mike Tomlin Inks New 3-Year, $48M Contract Extension with Added 4-Year Option Sport
  • SURPRISE: George Pickens’ High Tackle Sends Ravens’ Brandon Stephens Down Twice; Steelers Fans Outraged, Blame Bengals for Pickens’ Injury and Controversial Yellow Card Sport

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • George Strait’s Unforgettable Night at Kyle Field: The King of Country Music Returns for One More Legendary Performance News
  • Bruce Springsteen & E Street Band Bring “Land of Hope and Dreams” Home: A U.S. Tour Framed as a Stand for Democracy News
  • OMG: Jaguar Wright Reveals FreakOff Footage of Rihanna and Jay Z at a Party While They Were HOLLYWOOD
  • After learning that his daughter went missing in the Texas flood, Michael, a 40-year-old father, became the face of every parent’s nightmare — until Bruce Springsteen showed up and did ONE THING that brought hope to his broken heart… News
  • BREAKING NEWS FROM PITTSBURGH! After more than a decade of punishing quarterbacks and anchoring the Steelers’ defense, Cameron Heyward has made the announcement fans prayed would never come. The six-time Pro Bowler and beloved locker-room leader has confirmed that his NFL journey is nearing its end — revealing he plans to retire within the next year. “I want to walk away before my body can no longer move,” Heyward admitted, his voice heavy with emotion. With one last clash at Acrisure Stadium set for his farewell season, the countdown has begun for one of the greatest defensive legacies in Steelers history… Uncategorized
  • Blake Shelton stated that he is “not worried” about losing support when speaking out against T.r.u.m.p, and said that in his upcoming speeches he will continue addressing political issues, including international affairs—especially ongoing tensions in the Middle East—calling for peace and opposing politicians who invoke religion to justify conflict. News
  • BREAKING: Green Bay Packers Secure Playoff Berth with Dominant Win Over Saints – Here’s How They Did It! Sport
  • BREAKING: A Single Song Stopped 25,000 People in Their Tracks — and Willie Nelson Was the Man Who Sang It… Uncategorized

Copyright © 2026 7MEDIA.

Powered by PressBook News WordPress theme