Skip to content

7MEDIA

  • HOME
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Animals
  • World
  • Cookie Policy (EU)
  • Toggle search form

Selena Gomez ‘loses over 700,000 Instagram followers’ over one single post that’s now deleted – luuluu

Posted on February 3, 2025 By admin

Selena Gomez hits back at Senate candidate who called for her to be ‘deported’ after video sobbing over Trump’s new orders

The actress recently shared a tearful video to social media addressing President Trump’s immigration plans for the US

Selena Gomez became overcome with emotion about Donald Trump’s new executive orders in a now-deleted video shared to social media.

Gomez, who is of Mexican-American heritage, posted a tearful video on Instagram in the wake of President Trump clamping down on immigration in the country.

The 78-year-old has declared a national emergency and ordered thousands of troops to head to the US-Mexico border.

He’s also halted all refugee and asylum seekers admissions, and tried to stop people born in the States having a birthright to US citizenship.

Trump has also ordered for illegal immigrants be deported — something Gomez, whose grandparents were Mexican immigrants, became tearful about.

She said in the now-deleted clip: “I’m so sorry. All my people are getting attacked. The children, I don’t understand. I wish I could do something.”

Sharing screenshots of a Los Angeles Times article about Gomez’s emotional video, Senate candidate Sam Parker weighed in.

“Selena Gomez picked illegals over America b/c she’s the 3rd gen descendent of Mexican illegals who received citizenship in the ’87 Amnesty,” he wrote on Twitter.

“She has an entitlement attitude toward America, like her illegal g’parents. Maybe Selena should be deported, too?”

Now Gomez has responded to this threats.

“Oh Mr. Parker Mr. Parker. Thanks for the laugh and the threat,” the singer posted to her Instagram Story.

Parker also seemed to find the ordeal amusing and posted a screenshot of her message to Twitter. He wrote alongside it: “Selena Gomez has responded to me. Lol.”

Speaking on the Trump’s deportation plans, border czar Tom Homan warned people who are in the US illegally that they’re ‘on the table’.

Homan used to work for US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and his role of czar involves him advising the government on immigration and to coordinate policy in this particular area.

In Trump’s own words, Homan is ‘in charge of all Deportation of Illegal Aliens back to their Country of Origin’.

Tom Homan was appointed as 'border czar' last year (Drew Angerer/Getty Images)

Tom Homan was appointed as ‘border czar’ last year (Drew Angerer/Getty Images)

Speaking to ABC News, Homan said of the Trump administration’s plans: “If you’re in the country illegally, you’re on the table, because it’s not OK to, you know, violate the laws of this country.

“You got to remember, every time you enter this country illegally, you violated a crime under Title Eight, the United States Code 1325, it’s a crime.”

Homan went on: “So, if you’re in a country illegally, you got a problem. And that’s why I’m hoping those who are in the country illegally, who have not been ordered removed by the federal judge, should leave.”

 

 

 

News

Post navigation

Previous Post: Grammys 2025 Preview: Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Chappell Roan & More Face Off! – kaka
Next Post: 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗢:Cardi B Blasts Offset for Leaking Her Private Tape | Is Jealousy the Reason?👀 – kaka

Related Posts

  • When Bruce Springsteen heard about the Texas flood that took over 110 lives, including 27 young girls at summer camp, he said it felt like the air disappeared. “I couldn’t breathe,” he whispered, in tears. But he didn’t just stop at crying. Quietly, he donated $650,000 to the relief fund and paid for apartments so families had a place to stay. Then came the music. A simple, one-take video of him singing How Great Thou Art, no makeup, no lights, just raw emotion. “Every dollar this version makes goes to Texas,” he wrote. The video went viral not for its perfection, but for its sincerity. People said they couldn’t finish the first chorus without crying. And then, quietly, he did one more thing: 27 handwritten letters, each sent to the parents of the girls who never came home. Inside each letter, a copy of the song. No press, no spotlight. Just one father reaching out to others, hoping his voice could share even a little of their pain. News
  • Elon Musk announced that he has acquired The V*ews for $900 million to put an end to the toxic program and release Whoopi Goldberg. – kaka News
  • THIS WILL BE MY FINAL TOUR. Six quiet words—yet they crashed through the arena louder than any drum hit Reba McEntire ever belted over. News
  • Phil Colliпs lay gravely ill iп a Loпdoп hospital wheп Paυl McCartпey arrived υпaппoυпced, carryiпg his old gυitar. Sittiпg beside his frail frieпd, Paυl softly performed “Hey Jυde,” filliпg the room with emotioп. As tears welled iп Phil’s eyes, Paυl held his haпd aпd whispered, “We’re still a baпd, eveп if the oпly stage left is life.” The heartfelt momeпt qυickly spread — a sileпt farewell betweeп two mυsic legeпds. News
  • “THE ‘WAR’ BETWEEN IDOL & THE VOICE… JUST CHANGED.” And no one saw this coming. Hannah Harper and Blake Shelton just teamed up — bridging two worlds fans thought would never meet. And the result? News
  • GOOD NEWS: George Strait Surprises Fans With $12.9 Million Gift to the Homeless. At age 72, the King of Country has donated $12.9 million — most of it from his own pocket — to the Homeless Shelter Initiative, funding 150 homes and 300 shelter beds. What stunned fans wasn’t just the size of the donation, but his heartfelt reasoning: “Growing up in Texas, I saw the struggles families faced. No one should ever be left without a roof over their head.” A promise to his roots, a gift for the future — George Strait just proved that true legends are measured not only by music, but by heart. News
  • News
  • Bruce Springsteen Pledges $10 Million to Create ‘Paradise’ for Stray Animals: “They Deserve the Love We Take for Granted” News
  • “BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN TO RECEIVE HARRY BELAFONTE AWARD, SPARKING WIDESPREAD DEBATE Bruce Springsteen is set to be honored with the 2026 Harry Belafonte Voices for Social Justice Award at the Tribeca Festival this June, recognizing his decades-long commitment to activism and human rights. News
  • Mark Zuckerberg’s jet flies 12,316 km per flight, sparking environmental concerns – luuluu News
  • Paul McCartney Leaks Heartbreaking Final Text Messages He Received From Charlie Kirk Before The 31-Year-Old Activist Was Assassinated News
  • New RAW Footage of Snoop Dogg Sitting on Diddy’s Lap Goes Viral… susu News
  • “I’m not done yet!” — Bruce Springsteen has just announced a surprise return to the stage, and fans are absolutely losing their minds. News
  • Keanu Reeves Is Doing Things And The Internet Can’t Stop Laughing At – luuluu News

Copyright © 2026 7MEDIA.

Powered by PressBook News WordPress theme